New York, 06 Dec. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Education Enterprise Resource Planning Software Market Research Report by Deployment, by Application, by End-User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026” – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06168891/?utm_source=GNW
The global enterprise resource planning software for education market size was estimated at USD 7,729.21 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8,363.44 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.54% for reach USD 12,640.62 million by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Education to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on deployment, the market has been studied on cloud and on-premises.
Based on the application, the market has been studied in Higher Education, K-12, and Kindergarten.
On the basis of the end user, the market has been studied through administration, students and teachers.
Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways forward. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering shifts in consumer behavior and demand, shopping patterns, supply chain rerouting, current market force dynamics, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates, and forecasts considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the vendors in the Education Enterprise Resource Planning Software Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and support channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of activity and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or company news categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and funding, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news gathered helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by key vendors and innovation profiles in the global Education Enterprise Resource Planning Software Market including Blackbaud, Inc., Dell Inc, Elinext Group, Ellucian Company LP , Epicor Software, ePROMIS Solutions, ERPAG Software, Foradian Technologies, Infor Inc, Jenzabar Inc., MasterSoft, Oracle Corporation, PERNIX TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd., Sage Intacct, Inc,, SAP SE and Unit4 NV.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global enterprise resource planning software for education market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global enterprise resource planning software for education market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Education Enterprise Resource Planning Software Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Education Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global enterprise resource planning software for education market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global enterprise resource planning software for education market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global enterprise resource planning software for education market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06168891/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.