Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a suite of software applications supporting process areas such as finance, operations, HR, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and supply chain. Managing supply chain complexity has become a growing concern for many organizations over the past couple of years, especially as supply shortages have grown across various industries. This has made ERP an area of particular focus in 2021.
“Organizations are turning to technology modernization to mitigate the impact of disruption, with ERP platforms top of mind for many IT managers as a tool to achieve this,” says Ben Dickie, research analyst at Info-Tech Research Group. “While virtually every medium and large enterprise has legacy ERP systems, the need to support financial and logistical processes, technical debt, and decaying legacy solutions are endemic in the space.”
The best ERP vendors recognized by SoftwareReviews for 2021 received high scores on the Organization’s Emotional Footprint Diamond, which is informed by verified survey data collected from real end users.
the Net Emotional Footprint (NEF) of each software vendor is the result of ratings of aggregate emotional responses in the areas of service, negotiation, product impact, conflict resolution, strategy, and innovation. The NEF is a powerful indicator of general user sentiment towards the vendor and its product from the perspective of the software user.
The Enterprise Resource Planning Champions in the Enterprise Market for 2021 are:
- Oracle ERP Cloud, +89 NEF, distinguishing itself for its efficiency, integrity and reliability.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, +79 NEF, and ranked first for its transparency when negotiating contracts and continuously improving its processes.
- Oracle PeopleSoft, +76 NEF, and well rated to provide exceptional security protection.
- WorkDay Enterprise Management Cloud, +75 NEF, to always keep pace with market directions and trends and help their customers innovate and master the current market.
The Mid-Market Enterprise Resource Planning Champions for 2021 are:
- SAP BusinessOne, +92 NEF, for demonstrating integrity and maintaining transparency in dispute resolution and negotiations.
- ERP Cloud Acumatica, +91 NEF, and outstanding performance to enable productivity and especially product improvement.
- untouched sage, +91 NEF, for exceeding user expectations by continuously improving their products and features.
“Modern ERP solutions improve upon their bulkier counterparts, offering a refreshed user experience, better integrations, more customer-centric capabilities, and improved data management and analysis,” says Ben Dickie. “While an ERP platform transition is a long and costly endeavor, the long-term dividends of modernization are often enough to be worth investing time and money in pursuing a platform transition. -well-structured form.”
Software Reviews, a division of Info-Tech Research Group, draws on two decades of experience in IT research and consulting. By collecting real data from verified IT and business professionals, the SoftwareReviews methodology produces a detailed and authentic insight into the software review and purchase experience.
SOURCE Software Notice