Growing need for continuous improvement in operational efficiency and business processes, growing emphasis on real-time decision making and competitive strategies, and rapid adoption of cloud-based ERP solutions are driving the market growth.
New York, Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of “GLOBAL ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030” Report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05837563/?utm_source=GNW
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is designed to integrate the major operational areas of a company’s business processes into a unified system. It involves basic software components called modules that focus on areas such as human resources, supply chain management, customer relationship management (CRM), etc.
Adoption of cloud-based ERP systems is on the rise. They offer the benefits of low cost and simplicity over traditional on-premises and hosted solutions.
Other major benefits include rapid and increased scalability and innovation. One of the key factors driving the rapid adoption of cloud-based ERP is the growing cloud adoption across multiple end-user industries.
Additionally, cloud integration has resulted in significant ROI improvements over on-premises ERP systems, as well as an 8% improvement in operational costs and profitability. In addition, enterprise resource management (ERM) and customer relationship management (CRM) are increasingly taking priority for applications. expenses based on software as a service (SaaS).
These aspects are propelling the growth of the global ERP market. However, market growth is hampered by high costs and vulnerabilities associated with ERP applications.
The growth assessment of the global enterprise resource planning (ERP) market includes the geographical analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global market, with an increasing number of ERP vendors extending their services across the region.
Competitive rivalry is high, defined by established market leaders, start-ups and niche players. Infor Inc, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Epicor Software Corporation, etc. are some of the major market players.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore key findings from the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecast for a minimum of 9 years, plus 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation responds to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographical analysis: evaluations of the regions and national segments mentioned with their market share
• Key Analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of leading companies based on factors, market shares, etc.
• Company profile: detailed company overview, products/services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. DESKERA HOLDINGS LTD
2. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION
3. IFS AB INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
4. INFOR INC.
5. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINERY CORPORATION (IBM)
6. IQMS (ACQUIRED BY DASSAULT SYSTEMES)
7. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
8. ORACLE COMPANY
9. PLEX SYSTEMS INC (ACQUIRED BY FRANCISCO PARTNERS)
11. RAMCO SYSTEMS LIMITED (RSL)
12. SAP OS
13. SYSPRO (PTY) LTD
14. SAGE GROUP SARL
15. UNIT4 NV (ACQUIRED BY ADVENT INTERNATIONAL)
16. WORKDAY INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05837563/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001