According to Nextec, a specialist in production management and other technologies, the volatility the food industry is currently facing is unlike anything that has happened in modern times.
This uncertainty is one of the main reasons why enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions are so essential. Nextec’s Sage X3 brings predictability and accuracy to your food business.
Sage X3 food ERP delivers benefits across your business, including:
- Supply chain management. Manage inventory and stock levels while automating ordering and replenishment. Gain transparency throughout the supply chain to identify bottlenecks and other issues early on.
- Cost reduction. Automate tasks, aggregate data, reduce data re-entry, and gain insights from real-time reports, allowing your employees to focus on more productive work.
- Process improvement. Gain control and visibility throughout production cycles to deliver consistent, quality products.
- Quality control. Warehouse management and quality control are seamlessly integrated. Track product lots, expiration dates, quantities, recipes, and movements in real time, reducing waste and costs. In the event of a recall, use upstream and downstream traceability tools to better manage incidents.
- Customer service. Generate quotes, track progress and shipments, answer questions, and track customer queries in real time for better results and increased retention.